Wednesday 13 August 2014

Hello...

Well hello! My first blog post!
My name is Chelsey and I am pursuing my career in makeup and all things vintage! Also love vegetarian goodness and DIY! 

If you love all these things well keep reading!

So I'm very new to blogging but admire the many bloggers and wishing I could do this so why not give it a shot! I gradually want to get into YouTube too, I know sound cliché but I have thought and thought for a long time about doing my version of makeup tutorials and what I can give to the YouTube world! 

But here all goes with this blog and hope I fall in love with this world and share my segment of what I am upto along the way
This is me attempting to do a 'professional' type photograph displaying a makeup look I did! Ah' bless!




Enjoy
Chelsey x

GOLD SHE WEARS


No comments:

Post a Comment